A 50% non-refundable deposit is payable to secure the date. The deposit forms part of the total amount.
Full amount to be paid 1 week before the day of the wedding.
If the wedding should be more than 30km out of Bloemfontein: An R5.00 per km rate will be charged for the full distance from Bloemfontein to the wedding venue and back to Bloemfontein. (per km rates may change)
Seats should be arranged for the photographer and an assistant (if applicable, please confirm with the photographer) at the wedding reception.
Accommodation and breakfast of R800 per night will be added to the package for 1 photographer, R1400 for 2 photographers. If the wedding should be more than 300 km out of Bloemfontein, 2 nights accommodation will be added.
(Will arrange own accommodation)
This quotation is valid for 1 week only. If another inquiry is made for the same date within that week, you will be notified and given a 24h deadline to secure the date by deposit.
- This agreement constitutes an order for wedding photography services, including the taking of wedding pictures as agreed to upon both parties: The Photographer/Videographer and Contracting Party (Client). Unless otherwise specified, it is understood that any and all rights to proofs, final or sample prints, thereof shall remain the property of Go Urban Photography and may be used for advertising, display or any other purpose thought proper by Go Urban Photography.
- If the Photographer/Videographer cannot perform this Agreement in whole or in part due to a fire or other casualty, acts of God or nature or terror, or other cause beyond the control of the parties or due to Photographer/Videographer’s illness or injury, then the Photographer/Videographer will retain the 25% of the deposit, but return all other fees (if already paid) to the Client(s), but shall have no further liability with respect to this Agreement. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic/videographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of Photographer. Client(s) agree that an entire wedding cannot be replicated, reenacted or repeated for the purpose of a re-shoot and limits the Photographer/Videographer’s liability to the amount paid under this contract.
- COVID-19 CLAUSE: in case of a lockdown extension; One free date change is included subject to photographer/videographer availability. Further changes will be subject to a new contract and deposit.
- It is understood and agreed that no other photographer/videographer will be allowed to photograph/film or take pictures at the wedding while the Photographer/Videographer is working.
- The Photographer/Videographer can’t guarantee a specific shot. A wedding is not a controlled environment.
- The parties agree to a pre-event consultation before the event dating in order to finalize the actual shooting times, locations and list for specific photographs. The photographer/videographer will not be held accountable for not photographing or recording desired people if there is no one to assist in identifying people or gathering people for ceremony commencement of the wedding.
- The bride and groom agree to set aside at least 30 mins prior to the wedding ceremony and at least 1 hour after the wedding ceremony for photographs that cannot be obtained during the ceremony, including group shots. If the bride, groom or any guest’s late arrival prevents the photographer/videographer from taking the desired footage, the photographer/videographer shall not be held liable.
- The client is responsible for the conduct of their guests. If the client is unable to control the conduct of their guests or if the conduct of any guest damages the equipment of the photographer/videographer, it will result in early or immediate departure of the photographer/videographer. We understand that in such an event, no refunds will result.
- The parties agree to cheerful cooperation and communication for the best possible result within the definition of the assignment. Go Urban Photography is not responsible if key individuals fail to appear or cooperate during photography or videography sessions or for missed images/footage due to details not revealed to Go Urban Photography.
- On signing of this agreement by both parties hereto, the Photographer/Videographer will reserve the time agreed upon and will not make another reservation for the specific time frame. For this reason, all deposits are non-refundable even if the date is changed or if the wedding becomes cancelled for any reason, all monies paid shall be retained by Go Urban Photography in order to offset its loss of business.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the base package(s) total amount is due at the signing of this agreement, with further payment of all necessary expenses (unless otherwise specified) such as film cost, development, batteries, parking, fuel, travel, taxi, hotel charges etc., to be paid on/ before the date of the event. No photography will take place and no rights are granted until timely payment is made in cancellation or date change by client. In the case of a wedding cancellation or a change of wedding date by the client, 60 days or less prior to the wedding date, the client will be held responsible for a 80% payment of the full package amount.
- All wedding packages of Go Urban Film & Photography include one to three sets of final high resolution digital files, which will be available altogether with the wedding prints or album.
- Digital processing takes approximately 6-12 weeks. Creation of an album 2-3 weeks, production of photo books 3-6 weeks and possibly longer when laboratory and binary schedules are heavy. Videography may take longer.
- All RAW photographs/footage taken on the day of the wedding, will be deleted from the hard drives after 6 months of receiving your photographs/video. The photographer will provide you with an index folder containing all images for you to choose from. If you want to order any additional images (at R40 per digital edited image) or albums, this should be done within the 6 month time frame. Edited photographs/footage will be kept for 1-2 years. Additional videography footage can be discussed with videographer at a custom price.
Please fill out the contract and submit the form